Wednesday 15 May 2013

Ivy and Annabelle

Hello everyone, it's Wednesday today... and so my day to show you some inspiration I made with some of the gorgeous images available at Crafts and Me. The first one I show you is 'Ivy' from the fabulous artist Janna Prosvirina.


I coloured her with Copics. Below you can see a close up of the image.


The second card I show you is 'Annabelle' from the fabulous Hannah Lynn. She is currently out of stock. But I am sure Teresa will have her available soon again. This card I've made for our last challenge where we wanted to see some lace on your project. Just today the Digi Dynamite Girls started a new challenge where the want to see you using a Digi.


Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

1 comment:

  1. Two great projects here,love the colours on both,great layouts too.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx