Friday 8 March 2013

Ssh



Morning Everyone,

I have used an image by artist Zindy Nielson called Ssh available HERE and I have stamped and coloured onto Stamping Linen, just love the subdued look you get with the linen, which is now available at Crafts and Me.



Here's a close up of the image and you can really see the linen here.  


A close up of the KortandGodt Rolled Roses and the new white flower sprays.  You can also see the fabulous frantage too.

Here's another close up of the Frantage Embossing powders.  I have also frantaged the metal corner, looks fabulous in real life.



.And here's my challenge card using Annabelle available HERE.


As always more pictures and full lists of products used can be found on my blog HERE and there's also some delicious Candy up for grabs too..

Hugs Tracy x

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards, and absolutely adore the stamping on linen. That I have to try someday soon. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Yasmine:)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx