Friday 1 March 2013

For You Fairy

Good morning to all and happy Friday :) Today it`s my turn to show you a few cards which I have used wonderful Crafts and Me digistamps.
In my first card I have used silhoutte digital stamp For You Fairy. This was my first time using this kind of digistamps and I have to say I`m falling in love ♥.  They are so quickly to use, no coloring:) I have also used a lot of flowers in my card, they give a nice contrats with the black image.


Maybe you have seen my second card earlier, I made it for our previous Crafts and Me Challenge, Charmed (I`m sure, add a charm).
I have used digital stamp  Cali Girl  from Crafts and Me Hannah Lynn collection. I have colored the image with Distress Inks as always:) And no flowers in this card like my first, only few butterflies and gauze:)


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,Minna
   

1 comment:

  1. I just finished a card with this gorgeous Cali Girl, but your elegant simply white card is just amazing! I've seen it as an inspiration on the previous challenge and I'm still coming here to look at it all over again!
    Best wishes!
    Kaly GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx