Wednesday 16 January 2013

Spring To Life!!

Hi Everyone!!

It's Karen here, again to showcase something on the Crafts and Me Shop blog.... and today I wanna tell you all about a Hannah Lynn Image called: Spring to Life... 

She is available right now, as she has been in the shop for a while.... you can get her here.... I have coloured her with my copic's and to make my card I have used up some of my scrap bits of paper, that I seem to have tonnes of.... like you do save it for a reason don't you? So I guess I should actually use it!!!

Anyway here is my card, I hope you like it as much as me:-) 


So there you go!!  Just a reminder that a brand new challenge has just started over here, the girls would love you all to come along and play!!


Till next time




5 comments:

  1. she is very beautiful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if I didn't already wish it was spring! :) Very pretty!
    GDT*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, great colour scheme ,you have coloured this image beautifully ,she is stunning.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and the colouring is stunning, love the theme followed through with the pretty butterfly DP too,
    Hugs,
    Sandy
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, so beautiful, the designs are stunning too. love to GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx