Wednesday 23 January 2013

Portrait of Ophelia

Hi everyone, Karina here today. I hope you are doing fine, just as I do. It's VERY cold outside and so what better can happen as to spend the day in the warm and cosy home crafting... just as I will do today on my day off. 

But first I want to show you a card I recently made, using the wonderful image 'Portrait of Ohpelia'... what a beautiful sounding name! Just love this name, and so I do the image. It is from Jasmine Becket-Griffith.


I coloured her with Copics. And the background papers I used are from Prima.
I wish you a wonderful day now. Thank you so much for looking!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. Oh Karina this is fabulous! I love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely,great layout and design.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx