Monday 20 August 2012

April in August with Hannah Lynn

Hello all of our lovely friends its Vicky here to showcase one of my fave artists. As a lot of you will have noticed I've been off poorly for quite a while ill so when I started crafting again I struggled with my colouring as I hadnt coloured for 2 months........long time for me. However there is 1 artist that always gets my copic ink flowing & gets me colouring again & it is Hannah Lynn. Now I know I'm on the Rubbah Team but when I first started colouring I just stuck to digi images so I'm gonna show you 2 today.
This is the gorgeous 'April' you gotta love her hair!! These are my fave things to colour, hair & face so when Teresa first got Hannah Lynn rubber I was addicted from the start!!!!
I decided that this lady could def pull off a fabnulous colour so I coloured her hair blue. The straps I wanted to look leather so coloured them browns.
Next up I used 'Sadie's Dragon' you gotta love that cute little dragon, it reminds me of my little lizard I had as a pet years ago.....
Hasn't she got such a pretty face, but then havnt all of her images got pretty faces!!!
You can of course find Hannah Lynn digi images & rubber stamps at Crafts & Me along with such a lot of fabulous other goodies to fill your basket with. Go on go on a shopping frenzy, tell your partners I said you HAVE TO...........but please dont tell em where I live lol.

Well thats it from me lovelies but dont forget you still have time to enter Crafts & Me current challenge. For any more info on these cards pop over to my blog.

Thank you for popping by we really appreciate all of your support, toodles mmwah xxxx




7 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky , so sorry you have been poorly I hope all is well now, your colouring hasnt suffered its just fabulous on both of these wow what super creations Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Teresa! Love the colour of the hair on the first image! Hope you have a great day!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 wonderful images, and your colouring is just beautiful, your cards are so nice Vicky !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful creations Vicky its great to see you back hun. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these! The colouring is amazing and I love the layouts! Judy x GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx