Friday 6 April 2012

Loves Me Loves Me Not

Happy Easter everyone,

I want to share with you a card I made using one of the new Artists at Crafts and Me, Dollie James.  The image is called "Loves Me Loves Me Not". Teresa has just released these on the blog, so you can grab them now.


This is my attempt at clean and simple again and also coloured with polychromo pencils.  Still more practice needed but I think I like the overall result, I even like the simple look, or do I. Actually it looks alot better in reality.  Perhaps I need classes in photograhy.
I
And here is my challenge card using one of Hannah Lynn's new releases, Aia.


Again coloured with polychromos on kraft cardstock this time. Aia has also been listed on the store blog HERE.

Have a good Easter everyone.


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx