Sunday 15 April 2012

Happy Sunday

Good morning everyone Mina here and its my turn to show you some Crafts and Me digi wonderfulness...I hope your having a fantastic weekend and have something exciting planned for your Sunday...the first card I wanted to show you is using the stunning Iris...isn't she beautiful and a real graceful feel to her...the second card is using a digi from the new release called Be Mine...I love this image and wouldn't it just be perfect for a wedding, anniversary or valentines day...I coloured both my images with distress inks and all the details are on my blog as always...I will leave you to enjoy your Sunday now and don't forget to join in our competition above
Mina xxx

Link

1 comment:

  1. Mina these are so gorgeous :) Love the beautiful colouring and tones xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx