Sunday 1 April 2012

Happy Sunday

Good morning everyone, can you believe its April already...wow whoosh and there's another year flying past...well I think our heat wave is over but we live in hope it will come back, you never know...I wanted to show you this two stunners from Crafts and Me digis...the first is by the amazing Sara Burrier and is called June, beautiful isn't she...the second is a really sixties feeling groovy chic called Fashion Melody...if you click on the photos you will get to the posts on my blog for the card details or you can visit my Blog...right I'm off out shopping with my beautiful Daughter today so will leave you all to enjoy your Sunday
Mina xxx

3 comments:

  1. Mina these are gorgeous! Love the beautiful images and the layouts are just stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your cards Mina, superb creations !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore the card with June: so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx