Friday 27 April 2012

Deevonne

Evening all!  Having my own little private party here, headphones on full blast which is a rarity and listening to some old skool tracks on you tube, I've decided I've turned into my mother by saying they dont make em like they used to haha!  Remember The Source with Candi Staton You've got the love, Deee-lite Groove is in the heart and Evelyn Thomas Hi Energy, that kinda stuff :D  Nothing like the aggressive nonsense in the charts nowadays


I've got a couple to share tonight!  First up is Deevonne, sorry but blogger is refusing point blank to display the 2nd pic the right way grrr!  I've teamed the image up with the Crafts & Me monotone papers.  The card base and band across the centre is actually a beautiful shimmery deep blue and looks lovely behind the die cut in the centre.  She's coloured in promarkers :)  Dont you just love Hannah's digis and the hair as you can go really wild with the colours if you wish and nothing looks wrong :)

 

Next up is the beautiful Lady of Opal coloured in monotone with just a hint of pink, very faint but its there.  Again I've used the monotone papers adding a simple band of black and white card punched with a martha punch across the centre.



Thanks for popping by and dont forget our Facebook Group to pop in and say hello and share your work :)

Vix


3 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful & fab colouring :o)

    ps. right there with ya & the music ;o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vix these are gorgeous. I love Deevonne's funky hair colour and both have beautiful colouring and details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards and how I love the monotone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx