Thursday 23 February 2012

Turn to Hesed and more

Hi everyone. It's Angela here today to share with you some of my newest creations.  This will be a fast post as I have been working long hrs.at work this week and I should had been in bed hours ago.
This first card I have to share with you, I used one of Sara Burrier's Rubber stamps called "Turn To Hesed" and can be purchased HERE.



I used a digital image by Hannah Lynn for my second card called "Janessa" Fairy.


I also used some NEW DIGITAL PAPERS that Teresa has NOW available in the store HERE called "Floral Fantasy"  and has 30 sheets of 6x6 papers in it.  This set of digital papers is also available in 12x12 .


Well That is it for me today off to get some sleep.. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs:)
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx