Friday 3 February 2012

Smartie Pants

Hey Peeps!

I`m so sorry i am late...again...this seems to be the case a lot of times lately, lol. It is so hard to figure out a schedule i can live with, now that i have picked up some more hours at work, but i`ll figure it out, lol.

I have some good news i want to share with you. Last night my niese gave birth to a healthy baby boy. We are so proud of her doing it the old fashioned way, lol. Both i and My sister has 2 caesareans each so we were happy that Cecilie didn`t have to go through it. The fun part in this is that i get to tease my sister course she is only 37 years old and allready a grandmother, lol. My parents are relatively young too. Mum has managed to become a great grand-mother at the age of 57. I bet she wasn`t too happy about it at first, lol

Well...over to my card. I have used a bit more colour than i usually do for my creations. But this image screamed out for bright colours, lol. This is a brand new release by Hannah Lynn and i think it is soooo cool. She is called Smartie Pants. I just imediately fell for it when i saw it, lol. If you like it, it is available right here in the Crafts and Me store.


I tried to take a pic so you can see the "glasses". I used Glossy Accents to make the glass in her glasses. I think it turned out pretty cool.


Well that`s all from me this time. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Please make sure to join in on the challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenges. The theme is Pins. So go grab your craft stuff and join us. Good luck!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that image :) and such wonderful work you did on the card, beautiful! The glasses are awesome--great idea.
    Congrats to your niece on her 'little man' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Mona,congratulations to your nice
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mona, this is gorgeous. Love it, and the dotty shading behind is stunning.

    Lisa GDT Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx