Wednesday 22 February 2012

Black and White Colouring

Hi everyone, Karina here with two cards to show you. I must confess that I really got hooked by black and white or monochrome colouring. And I wanted to give it a try at one of my favourite images by Crafts and Me, at Janna Prosvirina's Clematis. And I love the result. I coloured her with Distress Inks.


I combined a bit of yellow touch for the background of the image. This way it doesn't look to much as a sympathy card.


The second card I show you today is the one I made for our last Crafts and Me Challenge where we had the theme Distressing. I love distressing parts of my cards. It gives a great look and a touch of vintage. Here I used a Janna Prosvirina image as well; Belladonna. I also coloured with Distress Inks.


Here you can see a close up of image and my distressing around the image...


Wish you a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina 

3 comments:

  1. To Karina and Teresa, Hi I'm Elaine, I love both of these cards especially the Fairy Happy Birthday. I do like the crochet lace on the black /white version.
    Forgive me ( I am new to blogging)the cards are posted by Karina and the comment box says Luv Teresa.Therefore I will address this comment to both of you so as not to offend. Love your work
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring with Distress is fabulous ! Such beautiful cards !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning cards Karina, just beautiful...love them both, so much.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx