Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas Miracle by Hannah Lynn

Hey peeps!

Finally i`m here with my card for the day. Way, way too late. So sorry about that. It has been a crazy week and i got home from work a few hours ago. I also worked late last night too so i am feeling pain in bodyparts i didn`t even knew i had, lol. My hubby is just laughing at me an thinks i whine just like an old hag, lol. But just wait, lol, what goes around, comes around, hahaha.


I am really getting a nice collection of  Christmas cards now. And more i`ll make, lol. The image i have used is called Christmas Miracle, and is one of the newest releases in the shop. The design is by Hannah Lynn and is available right here


Just real quick i also want to show you the card i designed for the last digi challenge over at Crafts and Me challenges. The image is called Casting down imagination and is designed by Sara Burrier.  Isn`t she a beauty? She is also available in the shop. Just follow this link.


I hope you all are having a great weekend. Hopefully you are not like me...waiting to the last moment to finish my christmas presents. I am totally hopeless in that department. Every year i say to myself that i will start early but guess what? I NEVER DO, lol.


Also...don`t let the chance get away from you to enter the Rubbah Girls` challenge over at the Crafts and Me challenge blog. If you don`t want to participate, you at least have to hop over and get blown away by the insainly gorgeous creations my teamies have come up with. I was totally stricken by all the beauty. 

Well, that`s all from me, folks!

Happy crafting to you all!



2 comments:

  1. Both cards are stunning and beautiful
    Mona
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, both of them. I LOVE the Christmas Miracle and the design of your second card is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx