Friday 7 October 2011

Home For The Holidays

Hi Everyone,

It's my favourite day of the week, Friday............ I'm well on the way with my Christmas Cards, I like being organised and my favourite sort of cards are Christmas so you guessed it, I have a Christmas Card to show you today and I have used this fabulous image, which isn't just for Christmas and would suit any winter celebration I think.  The image is by Sweetpea Stamps and is called "Home for the Holidays" available from Crafts and Me.

I have used Websters papers and stitched the back panel using a zig zag stitch on my sewing machine.  Here's a close up of the image, coloured with copics of course.



I used this colors to color my image.
Skin: E11,E01,E00,E000 and E0000, Cheeks R20
Hair: E49,E47,E57,E51 and E50
Reds: R35,R37,R39,R89 and C5, C3 for shading
Lantern C5, C3, C1
Flames Y24, Y15, Y13
Greens G99, YG67, YG63, G20 
Tree: E33,E35,E57,E47 and E49
White gel pen for the snowflakes

Have a good weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tracy...love your colouring and a fantastic image.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card
    Tracy
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic! This would have to be a very special card for a *very* special someone... you must have worked for HOURS!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx