Thursday 13 October 2011

Hannah Lynn - Analinda and a tutorial

Hi Crafts and Me fanatics! Dana here. I hope you've been enjoying your week and have been able to carve out some crafting time. I've got one of my favorites to share with you today, although I must admit, after seeing what some of my teamies have done with this image I am a little intimidated. But here goes, meet my version of Analinda available at the Crafts and Me store:
I hadn't planned on adding all the ephemera  and almost completely covered my scrolls, but, oh well. Sometimes you've just got to go with the flow. Here's a close ups:
Sorry, I don't have my color swatches for you this time. But here's the list:
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Lips: E04, R21
Eyes: B04, B00
Hair: YR24, YR21, YR31
Dress: BG18, BG72, BG11
Wood: E35, E33, E31
Rocks: E71, YG95  and gasp...I cannot find my E70, so I used a Prismacolor Marker in Light Mocha
Water: BG49, BG10, BG000
Sky was airbrushed with B21

My digital camera has bit the dust for recording. I was finally able to replace it and I used the opportunity to film for the first time to show you how I colored Analinda's face. I hope you enjoy it:







Thanks for visiting! I hope to see you in our "Orange" challenge this week ♥

Hugs~
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a wonderful image! Love your colouring!! Love these stamps too) but I have not any at me... sorry..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work!! Thanks for sharing a video tutorial with us, it's fab! Your colouring is just gorgeous. Lotsa luv, hugs (GDT) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya sweetie
    this card is super gorgeous hunni
    i love your coloring sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card fabulous colouring and a fabulous tutorial
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wonderful colouring ! Thanks for this tutorial !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are a crafting Diva !!
    What more can I say ?
    Love
    Kalindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome coloring on her Dana. Your coloring is so beautiful and so is you design.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx