Tuesday 4 October 2011

Going out / Vera Fairy and Belle of Bon adventure

Good morning Trish here i hope you are all well and have been enjoying all this fab warm weather.
I,m so enjoying my grandmother (nanny) status i am so smitten with my little grandaughter i love her to bits.It,s such a wonderful feeling, i was told this but thought peeps were just exagerating but no it,s true.ok now i shant go on so onto my cards lol!!!!

I have three cards to show you today for the 1st i used one of the New Heaven and Earth rubber stamps called Going Out i really enjoyed coloring her and used two my favourite colours.




My second card is my DT card for last weeks rubbah girlz challenge which ends today you still have a few hours to enter HERE if havent already the Theme is Flowers a nice easy one for this one i used Hannah Lynns Vera Fairy




For my third card i,ve used one of Jasmines gorgeous stamps Belle of Bon Adventure



Have a great day
(hugs)
Trish (-:

2 comments:

  1. Oh very nice cards, superb colouring !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgous cards Trish, I love all the different styles,
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx