Tuesday 18 October 2011

A christmas card + Queen of Halloween

Good morning Crafts and me fans, Trish Here I hope you are all well,getting a bit colder here in the uk brrr i hate being cold!!!!!

I have 2 cards to show you today the 1st is a Christmas card i really need to start making them now instead of rushing at the last minute are you like me or well ahead?
For this one i have used a Sweetpea stamp Anna Marine,s Franceska available HERE at the crafts and me Store.


Closeup pic of the fab image



My second one is my DT card for this weeks Rubbah girls challenge Use Orange which ends tomorrow night so if you,ve not entered yet you must be quick.


Closeup


For this one i used Jasmines Queen of Halloween but she could be Queen of anything!!
Details of everything i,ve used on my cards are on my blog

Enjoy your day whatever your up to!
(hugs)
Trish (-:

1 comment:

  1. Trish,
    Beautiful cards, I'm like you leave it to the last minute you have definately made me think perhaps I should start. Love the xmas card and colours a change from the traditional and Queen of Halloween looks stunning in those orange colours, the way you have coloured the skirt is lovely.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx