Thursday 8 September 2011

Day Dreaming


Today I have a card to share with you using one of the new Hannah Lynn Digi's at Crafts and Me.  I know I am on the Rubber DT, but I just had to create with this beautiful image. I had another one started but just ran out of time to get her finished.  I also had a card that I made awhile back to share with you.  But guess what? I can't remember where I put it. I will find it when I'm not looking for it.
This this card I used "Analinda" and you can find her HERE.  I also used some Basic Grey DP, flowers and embellishments.
I printed her on Kraft CS and colored her with Prismacolor Pencils.



Here is my card from last weeks challenge using one of the soon to be released Rubber stamps by Sara Burrier.

Go HERE to see more of the New Digis at Crafts and Me and while your there look around and see what else you can find. Oh and remember to join in for this weeks new challenge hosted by the Digi DT.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh...Angela, it's a pleasure to view your stunning work on digi and rubbah images. SWEET! Hugz, ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!

    These are absolutelys stunning! Just loooove your amazing colouring! It`s truly unique, lol. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Angela these are beautiful, amazing colouring and detail as always. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx