Wednesday 21 September 2011

Book Corner

Hi everyone, Karina here today to show you some more creations. Something I already wanted to do is a corner shaped book mark. I tried this out this week. Look how it turned out below. I used this sweet stamp called 'Daisy Chain Melody' by Lemon Shortbread. I used scraps for my book corner and it is so fun to make them. And a wonderful possibility to use all your scraps you have left... who haven't them...

By the way... all the Lemon Shortbread stamps are on Sale now! The best possibility for you to rise your collection.



The second creation I show you is a card I made for the last Crafts and Me Challenge with the theme 'Add a Heart'. I used 'Day of Joy' by the wonderful artist 'Sara Burrier. Since today we have a new theme over at the Crafts and Me Challenges. The theme is 'Stripes' this time. We would love to see you joining us.



Well, wish you a magical day today!
Hugs, Karina

3 comments:

  1. how stunning that card is and love the bookmark too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. bEAUTIFUL COLOURING kARINA, I love the book mark and your colouring on Day of Joy is stunning.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations Karina. luv ginaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx