Wednesday 1 June 2011

Thanks a Latte

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday :)
Sylvia here with two cards: On the first one -that I made for the new challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenges- I used my very first Kraftin' Kimmie stamp :) This stamp is called 'Angie' and it comes in a set together with two sentiments and this cute pair of slippers I used here on my card as a cut out element on the lower right side. The stamp is available HERE.

And I assume in the meantime all of you know that our new Crafts and Me challenges always starts on Wednesdays! This week is the digi team's turn and they challenge us/you to use punches on your cards or projects!

That's the reason why I used one of my age-old punches to create the little daisy on the upper right side and I'm positively astonished and really pleased with the result... never have thought this little old daisy punch could look so pretty on a card ;-)


And here's the other card I wanted to show you. This one was made for last weeks challenge and I used the adorable 'Creekside Magic' stamp by Molly Harrison, available HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will hop over to our challenge blog and participate in this weeks challenge 'punches'!

6 comments:

  1. Two simply fabulous cards. Great colouring and fab papers and embellies on both.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards sweetie Molly Harrison I absolutely love so that card is my fave but I do love your Kraftin Kimmie one as well the colour is lush hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, both of them, Sylvia. I love the colours you chose for them. The KK image is too cute with the slippers and the punched daisy is really a wonderful addition to it. On the second card I love how you coloured the image. The shimmer effect of the mermaid's tail and the dragonfly looks gorgeous. Wonderful creations, hun!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your cards are truly stunning, hun. Love the colours of the first one and it is so adorable with the slippers and the daisy. Love the second one too. Beautiful colouring and charm.
    Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Sylvia I love both images fab colours on the Molly Harrison one. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Sylvia. I really love your Creekside Magic mermaid card. The way you colored the image is so beautiful and that background paper and wrinkled ribbon is fab.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx