Monday 27 June 2011

MMMMM the smell of new rubbah...............mmmmmm

Good afternoon everyone hope you've all had a great weekend. As a lot of you know I have been poorly & in pain for a bit now & on Thursday morning got rushed to hospital with severe pain & difficulty in breathing. Well they let me home Saturday night after a LOT of begging & pleading........I would of been on my knees if not for the pain lol. Anyway I've got Pancreatitus which if any of you have had it is sooooo painful. Anyway the cause is cus I have LOTS of stones in the gallbladder & some have decided to travel to the pancreas which is not good & the only cure is to remove the gallbladder. So its lots of drugs down my throat to help with the pain & wait for the op.
Now I have a fabulous boss here I really have & told me not to worry about my DT work at all. Now I'm really good at doing as I'm told......honestly ahem......lol.........but when I got home from the hospital I had new rubbah releases from Teresa in my DT pack & well I just had to colour up some of them so altho I've not been ip to crafting I did sit on my bed yesterday watching Avatar & colouring lol.
Teresa has new Rubber stamps being released this week which of course as always are exclusive to
Crafts & Me & you dont want to miss these.....hopefully if the internet plays nicely for her Teresa will have these new releases on the store website today.....psst please wait tho til I've bought all the ones I dont have lol.
Anyway the 2 I've coloured are by my absolute fave artist.....Hannah Lynn.....I could sit & colour hers all day I really could...........
This is 'Sweet Selena' Mermaid & I've coloured her with Copics. Now this I've have changed with colouring just slightly. Her arm she is actually wearing a glove but instead I've done a naked arm & where the gloves end on her fingers I've turned them into finger nails & painted them red of course... Her hair is actually a half fringe but instead I've done it so a wispy bit comes down & drawn in the rest of her eyebrow. I've also enhanced her eyes with a copic. Isn't she beautiful.
Now the next image is my absolute fave image & is now out of all my masshoosive rubber collection is my fave stamp.........as soon as I saw her on Hannah Lynn's website I hoped that Teresa would someday turn this beauty into rubber...........& she did woooooooooo hooooooooooo

This is 'Genevieve' Steampunk Fairy & again is coloured with copics. I coloured her with pink hair the same as Hannah has done but did her eyes a different colour & put pink make-up on to match her hair. I've not done the background that will be done when she goes on a card.
On both of these images I have done green eyes as I love green eyes lol.......not that I'm bias cus I have green eyes lol. Isn't she just the prettiest thing.......well after my daughter of course lol.
Here is also the card I made for the challenge last week....this is the last card I made nearly a week ago, I'm having huge withdrawal lol.

This is 'Pearl Swirl Mermaid' by Jasmine Becket-Griffith & she has been painted with Distress Inks which I'm still practicing with.....she is fabulous to colour I love the sparkle I added to her hair & tail, she deserves some bling dont ya think?? Anyway there is still time to enter our challenge this week which is from us 'Rockin Rubbah' girlies & the challenge is stitches, faux or real the choice is yours.....the prize on offer as always is fabulous....so come on hop along to here & join in the fun....ya gotta be in it to win it.
Of course our fabulously talented digi team will start the new challenge on wednesday.

Well I'm gonna love ya & leaves ya now as I've babbled for long enough but dont forget that there is a chance to guest design for this fabulous team so if you are interested click on the button on the side bar to find out......you wont regret it believe me.....me, Teresa is stuck with now lol.
Well tatty bye & enjoy the rest of your day
mmwah hugs Vicky xoxoxoxox
P.S. Sorry for the long post peeps lol.


12 comments:

  1. Aww Vicky, hope you're feeling better soon Hun! You must be in such pain. Strange how nothing can keep us from our addiction lol! These images are fab and as always you've just coloured them in beautifully. Lotsa luv, hugs Carol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I am glad to hear you are home and I hope they hurry up and do your operation.
    Stunning colouring Vicky and the way you altered Sweet Selena is really clever. Thank you so much for posting. Even when you are ill you still don't let me down, and believe me everyone I told our Vicky to forget posting, but no our Vicky is a trooper.
    Teresa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi boss lol......I know you told me not to worry bout DT work & I would love to do as I'm told but..........well the thing is......well the thing is I cant lol. You know me & your rubbah Teresa hun we have a bond......I just cant resist lol.
    No peeps Teresa is absolutely fabulous to work for & if any of us girlies are poorly or having any sort of family probs then she always tells us to put that first at all times & she strictly told me not to worry about DT work at all but me being me.......well you know how it is lol.....a slight whiff of rubbah & the magic of creating has to happen!!

    Hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I hope you feel better soon - I absolutely MUST HAVE these new Hannah's!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Vicky I hope you have your op soon at least then you should be out of pain.Your work is stunning as always.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this new stamp ! Superb colouring aw !
    Happy to see you !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What yer like Vicky!!! I do hope they hurry up an do your op and you are out of pain soon.I,m loving these new stamps and you have coloured these two perfect love how you altered the 1st one.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab-ooo-lous Vicky, get well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you naughty girl, lol! We should have known better than to think you would just lay down an be a nice girl. But no...you and rubbah is not a good combo when you are sick, lol. You are truly drawn to it like moth to a flame, hahaha. Well... you are forgiven since you really rocked these images,lol. I just love your colouring and you have altered the first one in a magnificent way. I also think that image #2 is absolutely to die for. Maybe i have to buy that one too. Fantastic haircolour on her. Take care hunny! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO glad you are back Vicki. I hope they can help to take away all this terrible pain you have been feeling Hun. You have been on my mind ever since I read your post from Lisa on your blog. I can't believe you got so much done with just getting home from the hospital. You remind me so much of myself as I never know when to stop. I just got my stamps today and just stamped them out and I am getting ready to start coloring... and I can't wait.. Your work is GORGEOUS and your coloring is awesome. I love seeing your work. Just beautiful.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and great job on coloring the images! I ordered the gorgeous Genevieve today - despite my self-prescribed rubber shopping stop - will move house soon and should use the money for new furniture *lol* but I could not resist *lol*
    Glad to see you back at crafting
    hugs
    kaos
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aren't these just soooooooo gorgeous and you are a naughtly girl, lol. Hope all gets resolved soon hun, until then put your feet up, you could do with one of them tables on wheels that they have in hospitals so you can colour from your bed or sofa, lol. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx