Thursday 30 June 2011

I Got to Play with my NEW Rubber!!!

Hi Everyone.  Today I have cards to share with you using 2 of the new rubber stamps available now at Crafts and Me.  This first GORGEOUS image is by  Jasmine Becket-Griffith, called Butterflies in my Hair.  



I am posting this late as my Google blogger account would not let me do anything last night .  I couldn't even log onto my blog.  I just got home from work and it is working okay now.  I was starting to freak out as I have a lot of thing I need to get done.
Isn't she gorgeous?? I just love all of Jasmine Becket-Griffith's artwork.  She has soooo many beautiful pieces of artwork and I am so glad that Teresa at Crafts and Me finally got her to turn them into stamps. Thanks Teresa for working so hard to get her to turn her BEAUTIFUL images into rubber.


I used some Basic Grey Indian Summer DP, some flower sprays and butterflies. The frame around her is from K&Company and I used some pop dots to lift the frame off the image. I also added some Kaiser Pearls to the right side of the card. I colored her with copics. E50,E51,E21,E000 and E0000(chalk on her cheeks)
E18,E19,E09,E15,E13,E50,E51(Hair), Dress- E18,E19,YR18,YR09,YR07,Y38,Y17,Y04
Background- E40,E41,E42,E44,E50,C1


I created this card for my  Deconstructed Sketch Challenge DT.  I wanted to use this stamp for my challenge. I used one of Hannah Lynn's new rubber stamps called "Genevieve".   LOVE HER!! Isn't she totally AWESOME???


I used some DCWV DP, Flowered jewels, purple rhinestones, Metal rope beads, Eksuccess border punch, foam tape, and the image was colored with copic markers.

I hope you like the new Crafts and Me stamps, and soon she will have some Digi's in the store. and remember that the Crafts and Me Digi DT has a new challenge going on over at the Crafts and Me Challenge Blog, so I hope you can play along with them.
Here is my card from last weeks Challenge



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great 4th of July weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Beyond stunning Angela. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Such amazing technique, and the new rubber is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Angela
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Smokes Angela!!!These are waaaayyy beyond unbelievably just to die for gorgeous!!!! OK i went a little overboard with the praising, lol but it`s true. Your colouring of these wonderful images is absolutely perfect. And i LOOOVE it!!!!!
    Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela georgous colouring, I could just hang that Butterflies in my hair on my wall gimme,gimme,gimme lol!
    I adore the hair colour on Genevieve too!
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Angela out standing work as always hun and your colouring is amazing. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx