Friday 13 May 2011

Strawberry Surf

Hello peeps, Karina here... FINALLY... blogger is acting again... sigh! I am really glad as I really want to show you my card I made to show you today. This really always happens when you can use it least of all. As I will leave for a one week vacation tomorrow I wanted to shedule some stuff. And now I can go with a good feeling :o).

For my card I used one of the gorgeous Hannah Lynn images. This one is called Strawberry Surf and is available HERE.



I want to show you another cards as well. Here I used 'Mystical Pond' from Hannah Lynn as well and available HERE.


Hannah Lynn images are pure pleasure to colour. You really have to try them. I love them. I coloured both images with Copics.

Right now we have a new challenge over at Crafts and Me challenges. The theme is PUNCHES. What are you waiting for. Join us, we're looking forward seeing your creations.

Thank you so much for your visit. Always much apprechiated.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Karina

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful cards Karina, I just love the colours you have used. Have a lovely holiday.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous, Karina! Your colouring is amazing and I love your colour combos!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh superb colouring, very nice cards !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. I really love the image in the first one. Great summer card!!

    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible cards both of them, sweetie! Loooove the yellow tones you used on the first one. Also love all the summerly colours on your second one too. Your colouring is as always perfect. Have a nice holiday!!! Hugs... Mona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are amazing Karina gorgeous colours. Have a fab holiday. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karina, these are just totally stunning! Enjoy your holiday. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Karina my jaw is back on the floor these are just stunning! your choice of colours are just perfect and your colouring as always is out of this world!

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx