Monday 18 April 2011

Hannah Lynn & more

Good morning all you lovelies out there its Vicky here this morning to show you some inspiration, well I hope I can inspire you lol. I hope you've all had a fab weekend & hope the weather was as glorious for you as it was up here on the North Coast.
The challenge over at Crafts & Me Challenges is Ribbons & you still have until tomorrow night to enter & we all luuuurrrvvvve ribbons dont we..........here was my card for the challenge.

This is 'Orchid Of The Night' by Molly Harrison, isn't she beautiful I just love the flowing skirt.

This is the inside of the card to try to show you the type of fold it has more details to this card can be found here on my blog.
My next card to show you is using one of the new digi stamps, yes I know I'm on the rubber team but its Hannah Lynn & I CANNOT resist Hannah Lynn she is my fave of all my stamps.....

This is 'Aliah' even her name is beautiful she is of course a digi image by the artist Hannah Lynn.
The sentiment is by Cardmakers Accents & I have to say these are fabulous I love the twill fabric & I think they look fab if you fray the ends.....or you can use it like ribbon as they come on long lengths.

I really did enjoy colouring this image my fave parts to colour is hair & face & this is just perfect & she is soooo pretty. Details to this card can be found here.
Both stamp & digi image & twill sentiment can of course be found at Crafts & Me Store, remember this images are exclusive to Crafts & Me & you will not get them anywhere else.
Hope you can hop along to our challenge & join us in our current challenge & dont forget we are now a weekly challenge so the digi girls will be with you on wednesday with a new challenge & of course their gorgeous creations.
Well I will leave you in peace now but thank you so much for popping in while you are here why not pop along to the store to look at all the fabulous stamps Teresa has......go on spend some pennies, its therapy, its good for us....lol.
Tatty bye peeps mmwah
Hugs Vicky xoxoxo


4 comments:

  1. Orchid of the Night and Aliah are both gorgeous images and you have done them proud with your cardmaking! Beautiful cards Vicky. Hugs to you, Ellie Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Vicky,i especially love the colour combo in the 1st one.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Vicky, both of them. I especially like the first one, this colour combo is gorgeous and I love so much what you did.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always Vicky, love the style of the first one and the colours, and well what can I say, yes it's Hannah Lynn and that's all I need to say. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx