Saturday 26 March 2011

Heart on her Sleeve and friends lol

Morning folks its Gina here with you this morning I hope you've been enjoying the weather! its a bit grey here this morning though, now I have a couple of things to show you this morning before I get on to them dont forget our challenge has now gone weekly this week is the Digi Teams turn and the theme is anything goes.

Now onto my makes the first card I made for our challenge last week I used Heart on Her Sleeve by Hannah Lynn you can get her HERE from Crafts and Me.





My next creation I made during the week for some challenges I've used the gorgeous Book Worm Fairy it's the first time I've inked her up and she's a delight to colour unfortunately she's out of stock at the mo, you can get the little pearls and gems from Crafts and Me too their HERE


And finally before you get bored with me lol is a tissue box cover that i made using the tutorial on our lovely Vicky's blog HERE the gorgeous image oh how I love this image is Make a Wish Fairy you can get her HERE at Crafts and Me she's one of the new stamps by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith.


That's it from me folks I hope you like my creations and thanks for looking, dont forget you still have time to enter this weeks challenge over at Crafts and Me challenges enjoy the rest of your weekend whatever your doing.

7 comments:

  1. WOW Gina, you've outdone yourself! LOVE LOVE LOVE your gorgeous creations! I especially adore the coloring on the first card.. the blue hair is just PERFECT!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, these are all really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow ! These two creations are juste LOVELY ! All details are beautiful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove all your creations. Fabby work! I also think the stamp you have used on the box is gorgeous! I really want it too. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie these are all soooo gorgeous I love hannah lynn I'm still after the bookworm one I'll be ready to nab her as soon as she comes in tho lol. The box you made sure is so so beautiful & Making A Wish looks fantastic on there.....the colours you have chosen are soooo pretty hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina,
    They are all so lovely and pretty I just don't have a favourite,
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations, Gina, all of them! Wow, you were really busy :o).
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx