Wednesday 30 March 2011

Adrianna

Hi everyone!! I'm sorry my post is late, but I hope you'll forgive me once you see this GORGEOUS stamp...hopefully worth the wait. I know I'm on the digi team but I've got some fabulous rubber from Crafts and Me as well that I just HAD to share with you today. I stamped this image off for my daughters and well, she was too tempting NOT to color up so I stamped one off for me as well! This is Adrianna:

I told you she was gorgeous!! I just love coloring all that hair! I used copics with a touch of prisma colored pencils to darken the shadows. On her tail, I used the coloreless blender to add scales and took my white gel pen to dab in the middle. I cannot wait to get my hands on some Copic Opaque white because I know that will be some fun stuff to play with!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be on time next week. :)

Hugs,
Carisa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Carisa. I love the colour combo of green and purple. And the corrugated cardboard carton (what a word...) looks great.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this stamp Carisa, I love the colour combo two these colours work really well together don't they?
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL, Carisa! The image is so adorable and you really did her beauty justice with your colouring and the card design!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx