Friday 17 December 2010

Frosted Rose Take II

,Hiya Peeps,

I do hope your not running round like headless chickens like me. I've left it all to last! As usual it just crept up on me, mind you if I had the money and the lists of what everyone would like I would do my shopping in November.

Today's card is almost identical to one I posted a few weeks back, but I was asked to do a commissioned card exactly the same except with brown hair and a christmas sentiment. So this is it. I had hoped to do another image for you but time has run out :(


As this is my last post before Christmas I would like to take this opportunity to wish all you Crafts and Me Followers a Very Happy Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.



3 comments:

  1. Sorry Teresa, I AM doing just that, I mean the headless chicken thing LOL!! Love your card, very little time gottadash XX Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy another beautiful card and embellies,
    can't wait to see what you come up with next year!
    Love Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah wouah ! I love this card, this stamp, very much ! So sweet in pink !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx