Wednesday 24 November 2010

CHALLENGE #18

Hello everyone,
I am sorry my post for the challenge is late today, the computer decided to go on strike I was turning it off and on hoping it would decide to behave but NO! it wasn't playing ball.
So, what did I have to do go out of the office and do HOUSEWORK! when that was all done I thought I would try again YES it worked I think it was telling me something but I don't know what ha! ha!

A huge thank you to all of you that joined in with our last challenge over 200 entries fantastic we loved seeing all that sparkle and don't forget to check back ON THE CHALLENGE BLOG later to see if you have won.
We would like to see creations with snowflakes on. They can be as big or as small as you like and as many or as few as you like. Pop over to the challenge blog for prize details.

Here is my snowflake candle this is my first attempt at these I need more practice but didn't turn out too bad once I got the image to stay put. The stickles I used on Wintergreen's fur on the hat and dress Coffee Ice is beautiful it is such a shame you can't see that in the picture.



WinterGreen wishes stamp by Hannah Lynn available HERE
Snowflakes HERE
Stickles Coffee Ice HERE

Love Teresa x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful candle Teresa,i must have a go at this, hope my 1st attempt is as good as yours.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so nice candle, and i love this stamp very much !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya boss :D
    I think this is gorgeous such a great idea I really have to have a go at making a candle they looks so good.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx