Friday 8 October 2010

Wintergreen Wishes Again

Morning Peeps,

Yayyyyyy, it's Friday and I have finally got to ink up this beautiful Hannal Lynn stamp, "Wintergreen Wishes", available HERE from Crafts and Me.  These stamps are really beautiful, trust me. Isn't she a beauty?


I have coloured her with my favourite copic markers and have applied puff paint to the snow on the background trees, and heated with my heat gun to make it puff up and make it look like realistic snow.  I have added loads of start dust stickles to her hat and she sparkles beautifully. I have also added a sakura clear gel pen to her fins to give them a gentle sparkly finish.


There's still time to enter the Crafts and Me Challenge,  something for a teenager, so hop on over and join us!




4 comments:

  1. Tracy this is georgous soooooo pretty and I just love the fur on her hat.
    Love Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ! love it ! superb coloring ! and the snow effect is extra !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tracy she looks amazing!! I love the puffy snow and the glittery hat :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Gorgeous Tracy i love her in this colour combo i think she will suit any colours.And now i know what you meant on my comment LOL!!!!
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx