Saturday 31 July 2010

Hello again :D



Well I have to say it has been another busy working week for me and I was so happy because I got my brand new stamps through from the lovely Teresa so now have a full set of all the new releases from the amazing Crafts and me stamp range :D I have been so excited to get them all inked up but with work have had no time so thought I would show off one of the other new items to the Crafts and me store this super cute girl from Kraftin' Kimmie ( you can get her HERE and the sentiment is also Kraftin' Kimmie and available HERE . I have coloured her with promarkers and drawn the stitching round the edge of the image.
I hope you are all having a good weekend.

Hugs

Amy xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Amy, love the image and colours you've used. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Amy,I love the way you have edged the card too!
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx