Thursday 8 July 2010

Challenge # 8 - Black, pink and white

Hello everyone I made it, better late than never.
It's my turn this week and I have chosen the colour combo~Black, Pink & White.
WE HAVE BEEN GETTING SO MANY WONDERFUL ENTRIES THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Stix 2 has sponsored us with this prize for this challenge, things us crafters can't do without.
2 each of black & White foam pads, 4 sheets of glue dots, two tape runners, 1 large silicone glue & 3 double sided tape rolls all supplied in a handy open and close wallet to keep them in.
Thank you Stix 2 for your very useful prize.


I have brought out my very own range of stamps today by the wonderful fantasy Artist's Hannah Lynn and Molly Harrison, why not pop over to the store and have a peek!!!

We the D.T's have made cards for this challenge using the new stamps and they have all made a fantastic job of them I couldn't have asked for more, pop over to the challenge blog to have a nosey.

For my card I have used one of my new Crafts and Me stamps by Molly Harrison called Hiding HERE
I have coloured her and used stickles on the wings the backing paper is from the store HERE
everything else is from my stash.
Good luck with the Challenge,
Luv Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx