Saturday 26 June 2010

What a cutie


I really like this stamp she is by the greetings farm and you can get her from where else but Crafts and me ( Teresa really does have all the best stamps ). This little lady reminds me a bit of me as when I was little I had a little yellow rabbit toy that my Gran gave me and I took everywhere with me and I have always had long hair lol.
I have coloured her with pro markers as normal.
So how is the guessing going do you know who the new artist is yet that you are getting the sneak peeks of. I will give you a clue it is not Ching-chou but trust me you will love her and if you like your fairies you will have heard of her.
Don't forget there is still time to take part in the current Crafts and Me challenge which is to make a birthday card and you have to be in it to win it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx