Wednesday 30 June 2010

Sneaky Peek #1 for Artist no.2 competition

Hello everyone,
Not only have I got my Brother-in-law in hospital but he is almost ready to come home.
My step Dad was taken in last night with a blood clot in his thigh so now we are visiting two people in hostital, it's all go here!!
As promised another competition for my next artist with a chance for you win one of the stamps from my stamp range only available here in the u.k.
As before all you have to do is become a follower of my blog and leave a comment of who you think the artist is, the first person to get it correct wins.
I think you will all love this range, here is SNEAKY PEEK #1


Don't forget there is still time to enter the Crafts and me challenge to win a lovely prize.

Good luck,
Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa
    I think it maybe Ching-Chou Kuik's stamps,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this exciting blog and I think the answer to the question, is Hannah Lynn for Heaven and Earth Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have no idea who the artist is but the images looks like it will be a fab one, cant wait to see it in the full :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have a winner Gill has guessed correct it is Hannah Lynn please email me your address for your fabulous prize.
    Teresa X

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx