Friday 18 June 2010

Lady with Fan By Lilac Lemon Designs

Morning Crafters,

Were in for a lovely sunny weekend here in the UK and let's hope a win from the England Team, did I say that....... a little deviation from crafting there, sorry. Well today I have inked up my Lady with Fan Art Deco Stamp by Lilac Lemon Designs, available from Crafts and Me , just click HERE, and what a fabulous image this is, I really enjoyed creating this card and I know my elder sister will be delighted with it.


I have used the Martha Stewart Deco punch around the page punch to createthe main section of the Easel card. I then cut out a circle and used just the Martha Stewart edge punch to punch all around to create the deco edged matting circle and I have used the Martha Stewart Branch punch to create the leaves on the flowers.


I have used Glamour Dust Crystal Glitter to give her that extra sparkle and coloured the image with copic markers.



I just love this colour combination. The sentiment stamp is from Magnolia. I have coloured some flat back pearls using a black copic marker to match my project. I also used nesties for the matting.


The middle section is felt but I have had it such a long time I really don't know what it is called, but it is very striking and if anyone knows what it is called and where I could get some more I'd appreiciate knowing.

I really appreciate you popping by, as all the Design Team Members do, and we really look forward to reading your comments.

Have a fab weekend everyone!


6 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is stunning. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just beautiful!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy this is stunning and the way you have coloured the gown is soooooo beautiful.
    I'm with you come on England.
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Tracy,can i be your big sis LOL!!!
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woweee! Its really hard to carry black off sometimes, you've done so well! Lovely image and design Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Tracy, love the colours you've used. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx