Friday 28 May 2010

Yuki

Happy Friday Peeps,

And if your living in the UK I know you are all looking forward to a long weekend, woo hooooooooooooooooo!

Today's card is a bit of a different one from me, but time has been scarce this week, so forgive me, lol. I have used one of the "In Style" stamps available from Crafts and Me. She's really cheeky and that's why I chose her.  There are many others on the Crafts and Me Site so go have a peek.....


I used my nesties to create the shaped scalloped circle card.  The Design Paper is websters, love these papers and they are so fab for distressing projects.  Speaking of distressing, this week's challenge over at the Crafts and Me Challenge blog has been chosen by little old me, and guess what it is........ yep distressing.  So if you've always wanted to give it a try hop on over, we'd love to see what you create.  Now distressing can be torn paper, inked, crumbled and sprayed/inked, however you interpret it.  So have a play and come and join in the fun.  There is a super duper prize, wish I could enter, lol.

Have a lovely weekend Peeps and see you next Friday.




4 comments:

  1. It's an original creation ! Love this style !
    Hugs and have a good week-end !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy this is so cute and does she loooook cheeky I love it.
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card the distressing looks amazing and this image is gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy you have got the distresed effect so perfectly here I love it :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx