Friday 14 May 2010

Shopping Willow

Morning Peeps,

I know I start off every week by saying how great it is that it's Friday, but believe me I really am so glad it's Friday  this week.  Not been a good week in my house.  One of my Daughter's best mates is on life support with suspected meningitis and we have all been very upset and praying for a miracle.  I also have the builders in knocking down a wall in my bathroom, replacing the ceiling and re-tiling and decorating.  It will be nice when it's finished, but all in all were in a mess and I can't say I am in the mood for crafting.  Nevertheless, I have forced myself to produce the following card:-

I have used Whiff Of Joy Shopping Willow availabe right HERE from Crafts and Me.  Although it states Out of Stock on the site there is a note to say to contact Teresa as the WOJ stamps cannot be sold online but they ARE in stock.  Just email Teresa.   I stamped the bags out a few times on different papers and cut them out to give them a little dimension.  Willow has been coloured with copics.  The papers are a bit of a mix between Basic Grey and My Minds Eye.  I have used a Martha Stewart border punch and the doilie, ribbon and flowers are all from my depleting stash.




3 comments:

  1. Tracy first of all my thoughts are with your Daughter,you and her best friend and her family X.
    Your card is so pretty with all the embellies willows been very busy shopping I wish that was me.
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, I hope your daughter will fast get better.
    I love colors of your card !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Tracy. Hope your daughters friend is soon on road to recovery. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx