Friday 16 April 2010

Caribbean Treasure

Happy Friday Everyone,

Today I am showcasing this fabulous Sweet Pea Stamp, ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection, Sheet #10, plate #3. I know you all know by now where to get these gorgeous stamps but if there are any newbies out there, you can get it right here from Crafts and Me. I had great fun making this card. I used my really old moonglow shadow ink, Malachite, and a jack o lantern glimmer mist. I sprayed these onto a doily which gave it a wonderful goldy green shimmer, it really is beautiful.


The papers I have used are prima and I have coloured the image using copics. I have used one of the Marianne Deisgns scalloped border and threaded green ribbon through. I have also used acetate and punched out a butterfly and used peewee glitters to colour it in pink and green, again not seen very well in the photograph. I have added lots of stickles to the flowers and also the fishtale. I do love a bit of glitz!




Have a good weekend Everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful ! colors are very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Tracy it is so full of everything just like pirates treasure well done
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx