Tuesday 23 March 2010

Sorry it,s late But!!!



Sorry i,m posting this late but had quite a hectic day,I,m having a new Combi boiler fitted and they,re starting tomorrow and i had to empty my kitchen cupboards as they will have to come out for the pipe work Gerrr!!!
Now for my card i Have used one of the Fab Victoria case Stamps FAIRY CELL available at Crafts and me HERE I coloured her with promarkers,Designer Backing paper By Anna Stemplewska also available at Crafts and Me. The ribbon is from Crafty ribbons,the bow was made with a Bow easy.Gems are from my stash and i used a Labels Nestie.

Theres only 1 week to go now till the very 1st CRAFTS AND ME Challenge with 3 Fabulous prizes to be won Hop on over and become a follower HERE and join in the fun.

5 comments:

  1. Love the card the image is perfect!!! Can't wait for the new challenge blog!! I received my first ever "Sweetpea" stamps last week and they are magical love them!! I posted a beautiful card yesterday that was with my new stamp if you would like to pop over and have a look!! would love to know what you think!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with the image Trish pink lovely she is so girly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanelle I popped over to your blog to see your creation it is lovely your friend will love it.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Trish this is so cute I love the colour combo it is so perfect for her :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cutie, love the pink combo. Popped to your blog hun and left another comment, just love that image, fab colouring. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx