Friday 26 March 2010

Blue Eye Fairy

Evening Peeps,

Well thank goodness it's Friday. I am a little late with this posting and for that I apologise. I haven't been well this week and only got to finish this card last night, but the lighting was so bad that I couldn't get a decent picture. So I have had to take it to work with me today to get a picture and even then I cannot say that I am that pleased with it and certainly doesn't do this card justice. Time pemitting I may try again tomorrow, lol. I'm such a perfectionist.

Well I hope you have all had a good week and are really looking forward to the launch of the Crafts and Me Challenge Blog, Woo Hoo, not long now. Better get a move on with my DT card and the other 4 I have to get done this weekend, eeeeek!

Right here we go:-


I have painted this image using distress inks, tattered rose, worn lipstick, spiced marmalade, vintage photo, walnut stain, shabby shutters. The design papers are Bo Bunny. I have used a Fiskars  border punch, for a change, and embellished with flowers from wild orchid crafts.  The branch is a Martha Stewart punch and I have added lots of star dust stickles, again nor borne out well in the photo.

Well I hope you like it.

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Tracy the painting and embellies make it look vintage, a lovely creation.
    Luv Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Tracy!!! Love the vintage look and all your details!!! Gorgeous!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, I don't mind if you show my InStyle Stamps creation on your blog!! I think it would also be good for Virginia (InStyle Stamps owner). I couldn't find your email address, so I hope this was okay!! And thanks for all your sweet comments. I just love reading them!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous! like Terease says it has a lovely vintage feel to it :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Tracy, i love how you,ve coloured with Distress inks i must have a go.Love all those embellies too.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her funky hair :D Fab work Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx